SeeBrake is a Brake Data Bluetooth Reporting System for drum brakes.
Reporting in real-time to the operator via the SeeBrake app:
- Push-rod and air valve timing data
- Real-time brake system health monitoring.
- Once brakes are released show if a brake is hung-up, dragging or cammed over needing attention NOW.
- The system can integrate with your existing ELD too.
- SeeBrake does not interact with the brake action.
- Simple plug & play 15 minutes installation per brake.
- Tractor and Trailer system or Trailer Only available.
- No hard-wiring between trailers & tractors.
KEEP YOUR DRUM BRAKES!
Using the SeeBrake™ data reporting system to insure keeping your brakes healthy will improve your fleet’s braking efficiency. In turn, you will find that this efficiency will extend your brake and tire life and so improve their overall stopping power.
Along with these improvements you will find that the cost to maintain both brake and tire costs will show a significant expense reduction on your year-end balance sheets.
Keeping your drum-brakes will enable you to continue hauling your current weights if your disc-brake equipped competitors are forced to downsize their payloads.
Reduces brake wear
Reduces stopping distance
Reduces brake related accidents
Reduces Loss of life & property
Effective braking begins at the trailer and moves forward.
Loss Prevention Savings
Decrease vehicle maintenance time.
Reduce Driver Error
Mitigate Manufacturing Defects
Meet Payload Deadlines
SeeBrake is free standing, and does not interact with the brake.
Pushrod measurements are only taken when the brakes are in their full position.
However, there Is no way to know how long it took each air canister to push the brake to this full position.
Pushrod travel time measurement is necessary to identify some issues that may affect brake performance.
Dynamic means that the brake positions are measured as the brakes are engaging.
Pushrod measurements are taken, and travel times are recorded that show possible mechanical issues including:
- Active brake problems
- Air leaks
- Dragging brakes
- Improper crack pressure
Dynamic measurements enable drivers to be alerted to problems that require immediate action and monitor less serious issues for later attention.
Related Crash Deaths
Involved Fatal Collisions
$20 Billion Annual Semi-Truck Accident Settlements
Safety Technology Pyramid
Automated Collision Avoidance
Electronic Stability Control
Automatic Traction Control
Anti-Lock Braking System
Proper Brake Operation
Real-Time Tractor & Trailer Brake Reporting
Properly Functioning Brake Benefits
- Stop straight and within shorter distances.
- Experience more even tire wear, resulting in fewer change-outs.
- Knowing what each brake is doing means less wear on all brake components.
- Shave trouble shooting time by half an hour, by immediately knowing which brake is bad. This frees up your mechanic to check other issues that may require attention, providing a labor and parts cost savings.
- Eliminate potential for citations due to defective brakes.
High Quality Components
SeeBrake survives in the tough environment at the brake because its components are manufactured to Military Specification Standards (Mil-Spec). Our brake monitoring system is produced only by highly reliable manufacturers in the United States. This commitment to excellence maximizes compatibility, interoperability, safety, repeatability and quality.
There are three grades of electronics.
Commercial: 32 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
Industrial: -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
Military: -67 to 257 degrees Fahrenheit.
In addition to surviving a broad temperature range, Mil-Spec components are further tested to survive chemical road conditions, vibration, and strain.
SeeBrake uses Aviation Grade aluminum 6061 T6 mounting brackets because of its high PSI yield range of 35,000; materials may flex but won’t break.
T4=30,000 PSI with a 16,000 PSI Yield Range
T6=42,000 PSI with a 35,000 PSI Yield Range
SeeBrake monitors push rod readings and timings.
It does not control the brakes.
It does not interfere with braking capability.
If SeeBrake has a failure, the brakes WILL still function.
It can interface with tractor’s telematics.
It is compatible with most wireless providers.
Easy to install
Easy to operate
Accurate beyond what can be done manually
Supports high axle counts
Supports Drop and Hook
Supports tandem trailers
One screen view of entire vehicle